Back to MbN...
Coming faster than I thougt it could...
placed at 22-May-2001
The main purpose of this particular page is to make public and to select some articles
from the mess of some sites that are all over the net. This is intended to become a
storage of links of "astronomical" intrest.
Relax and enjoy this (still short) list of links.
- Looks like Bill Yeung needs a new set of lenses on his telescope... 15-Sep-2002
- It's a star. No! It's a plane. No! Hooo shhhhhhhugar. It's just Super-man playing baseball again... 10-Sep-2002
- The strangest orbit I've ever seen... 29-Ago-2002
- You might have seen shooting stars, but this remained 20 minuts till it disapeared... 28-Ago-2002
- A meteorite that plunged to Earth in January 2000 may be the first fragment ever found of a primitive kind of asteroid. 28-Ago-2001
- Watch out! Venus is going other way... 29-Jul-2001
- Hey, Woody. Don't you think that that photon is going a little too fast? 29-Jul-2001
- Want to see more than one eclipse at a time? 20-Jun-2001
- "Now... lets look for those rare quasars everybody talked about. One, two, three ... a thousand three hundred and three, a thaousand three hundred and four..." 18-Jun-2001
- Great picture! See Jupiter, Io and Ganimedes in the same photo. 15-Jun-2001
- Be carefull everyone! dwarf is getting brigther every day it goes by... 25-May-2001
- How far is the moon from the earth? 22-May-2001
- The weirdest orbit I've ever seen! Cruithne's orbit. 22-May-2001
- "Mom, mom! I just saw a Quasar! Dam it! I was just a Radio Galaxie..." 22-May-2001